Inside My Body
Carlong has pioneered the development of a comprehensive range of activity-oriented textbooks for Jamaica's new, completely integrated curriculum for the first three years of primary school. The series is organized around the curriculum's focus questions and emphasizes concept formation, content coverage, skills development and vocabulary building.
To ensure comprehensive coverage of the curriculum, there are five books for each year, making a total of fifteen books for three years.
- Total integration across subject boundaries, between individual lessons and from one term to the next
- Use of focus questions from the MOE's Curriculum Guide to assist teachers and students
- Sound pedagogy coupled with exciting and relevant illustrations in the traditional Carlong blend
Look out For:
- Vibrant and engaging illustrations
- Words to Learn feature at the bottom of each page to reinforce words learnt in the lesson