Carlong Integrated Assessment Papers Book 2 - Mathematics
Carlong Integrated Assessment Papers Book 2 - Mathematics is a revision of Carlong Second Year Assessment Tests: Mathematics but departs from the format of the original textbook. The workbook features a revision component, as well as most of the mathematics-related items from our successful Carlong Second Year Assessment Tests: Mental Ability. We have provided the market with two books in one!
- Organization of the text
- The textbook is organized as follows:
- Note to the Teacher/Parent - tells the teacher or parent how the book works how it is structured.
Note to the Student - provides information to the students about the various activities that will interest them.
- Homework Reminder - serves to alert parents and remind students about exercises that have been assigned as homework.
Units 1-12 - Mathematics concepts that are aligned to the curricula are revised and examples provided. The students are given numerous exercises (e.g. puzzles, fill in the blanks, matching games, graphs, comprehension questions, brain teasers). Summative assessments are given at the end of each unit to evaluate how well students have grasped the concepts in the unit.
- Unit 13 - This Reasoning and Problem-solving unit includes various stimuli, such as word problems and charts to further develop students' reasoning skills.
Answers - These are provided for the Reasoning and Problem-solving test papers and are included at the back ofthe book.
- Teacher/Parent Corner - provides teachers and parents with useful tips on how to help the students and alerts them to necessary preparations or follow-up activities that they need to provide.
- One mega Reasoning and Problem-solving unit - see pages 171-207
- 12 Mathematics units - see pages 2-170
- Integrated content with real-life scenarios - see examples on pages 12, 31-41, 58-59, 75-76, 80, 195
- Various stimuli and assessment methods - see examples on pages 8-11, 21, 29-30, 32-33, 43, 51, 54, 55, 58-59, 61, 64, 77, 80, 84-85, 95, 102-103, 110, 118-121, 144, 166
- Answers for Reasoning and Problem-solving Test Papers - see page 208
- Useful tips for teachers and parents - see pages 209-210
- Attractive and interesting design
- Brain Teasers to stimulate the student's mind - see examples on pages 28, 53, 98, 111
- Can be used both at home and at school
Look out For:
- Answers for Reasoning and Problem-solving Test Papers
- Teacher/Parent Corner
- Homework Reminder page