How Bintah Got Her Jewels
In How Bintah Got Her Jewels storybook/reader we find out how Bintah came to have the splendid jewels that she has on her shell.
The book is full-colour with images lavishly displayed on coated paper. The finish of the paper helps to enhance the glossiness of the images. The layout is landscape and the pages measure 8” X 10”.
Children 3–4 years old can listen and read along.
Children 5–6 years can read on their own.
- Colourful illustrations
- Glossy paper used for the reader – this enhances the brilliance of the illustrations
- Content touches on topics suitable for the age group such as the importance of helping others; making choices; kindness; selflessness; regard for elders, etc.
- Word list at the back features some of the main words used in the story.
Look out For:
Other books in the Bintah series
(Meet Bintah is a package – the contents are listed below.)
- Meet Bintah storybook/reader
- Meet Bintah Fun Book
- Bintah poster
Bintah Takes a Trip
(Bintah Takes a Trip is a package – the contents are listed below.)
- Bintah Takes a Trip storybook/reader
- Bintah Takes a Trip Fun Book
- Pango poster
A QR (Quick Response) code has been placed on the package. When this code is scanned with a smartphone or other smart electronic device, a short video plays showing Froggy Long Legs playing with a football. In the story, Froggy is featured playing football.